Enrolling in a small group class makes workouts more enjoyable and you also get better results than you would typically get from spending hours alone on a treadmill. You can see so much ‘advice’ and instruction from so many different sources, how do you know which is right to do? There are plenty of reasons to try a small outdoor group training, but here are some of the most important benefits you will enjoy.
1. We plan for you: With small group training the personal trainer designs and leads you through the entire workout. The workouts will be a combination a muscular endurance, cardio and stretching exercises. They tell you what to do, and how to do it and have modifications for each exercise to fit everyone’s needs and fitness level.
2. Low cost: It is a very cost effective way to get fit. What you are doing with small group training is still paying the the trainer personal training prices, just splitting it between 5 other people. You get the attention of a private session for 1/3 the cost!
3. We Motivate you: Everyone can use some motivation to workout. Getting to the gym is hard enough, let alone coming up with your own workout, and be motivated to do it. Not only will the trainer be motivating you, but the small group will motivate and push each other.
4. We keep you accountable: Sorry to tell you, but your typical commercial gym actually counts on you not showing up, because if everyone who had a membership actually showed up they would not have enough space or machines for everyone. With small group training, the trainer wants you to show up. In fact, if you don’t show up, they are going to follow up with you. The trainers and the members within the group hold you accountable.
5. We teach you: There are thousands of exercises out there. As someone who is just looking to get fit, you shouldn’t know how to do it. That’s why their are fitness professionals. That’s like saying you should know how to perform a surgery, that’s why we have doctors. With the trainer telling you what to do, and assuring you do it right, you will learn a lot. You will become more comfortable with your abilities, and what your body can do.
6. Group fitness is fun: We keep every workout challenging and fun, by working out with a small group. Going into the gym by your self is boring. Fitness shouldn’t be boring. By doing things under the supervision of a coach, and in a small group, fitness becomes fun.
7. Variety is the key: Every workout builds on the next, so that your body is constantly changing and adapting.Your program is planned out ahead of time, but there is constant variety within it.
8. Personal Training for small group: It’s like private training, shared between 5 people. You will always get plenty of personal attention.
9. Personalized Programming: One of the biggest benefits is a personal program. No one human being is a like. So, each person needs to follow their own program, based upon their movement patterns, injuries, and goals. You will get that with small group training as well as home fitness and food suggestions too!
10. Get Results!: You will get results. The trainer and your new training friends will keep track and your life will change for the better!
Doesn’t that sound like a great way to improve your health and change your body? Small group training is for people who want to have fun and get fit.
Contact Becky today to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org